Saturday, November 3, 2007

FIRST LOVE

soooo i was sorting out my stuff....and i randomly came across a stack of papers folded in a bag...i opened it up...and this is what i found....


written july 2005.
only two years ago...but it still feels like it was when i was hella young& things seemed so intense. below is a long poem that i wrote for "my first love." it's something we all can relate to. that feeling.... of not wanting to "let go" but too confused to stay...if that makes any sense.

*love is set by dreams put into reality... without imperfections. LOVE, however, is imperfect.

"First & Only Love"
When I look into your eyes,
I see a reflection of what my life may be in the near future.
filled with dreams that were created through passion.
a passion so strong that withheld every ounce of emotion and feeling.
feelings that were....and still are....beautiful.



Love,
thinkin' about you and me
and what we used to be
lookin' back on the past
and how God blessed me with everything I need
*creation made to the simplicity of imperfect perfection
a beautiful smile and a loving voice....
you had everything of my choice
arms and an open heart to keep mine warm
through thick and through thin; the rainy days and scary storms

you're all that i want and need; my first and only love
sent down from Heaven, from the Lord above.
created for a life meant for you and me...
a love created and set free through our
perfect yet imperfect dreams.

I remember like yesterday,
our first moment...spark of love
we danced the night away...
floating off to the distance and above...
our first and last dance of that year...
though, what we didn't know was that our
first and last dance would bring us so near.

a day, a night that brought tears to our eyes.
as the girls dressed up in heels&curls to the boys
in pearly whites and ties.
Graduation brought an end to a new beginning.
a beginning to a life with you meant worth living.

all the memories and times together.
filled with laughter and sweet misery
from time to time.
from summer to summer.
brought each moment with you...opportunity.

we shared many experiences...
from good ones to bad.
sorry for all the things that were said and done to make you mad.

moments in time that both you and i will never forget...
all the memories and feelings within our hearts, forever kept.
i apologize for the past.
which was probably the reason our love did not last.

im sorry it took me so long to realize i was hurting you...
all i can say now is that i learned and now know what to do.

i did love you...
just without 3/4's of my heart.
which in the end made all the difference as we drifted apart.

now,
as i lie and think and dream of all the moments with you...
hoping, wishing, they once again...all come true.
i love you...
even with the 3/4's of my heart...
you will always carry all of the pieces...even when we part.
you are my only true, pure, love...
because just as they say...
you NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE.

*no regrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to seek hot stuff. Presently I'm making my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly amazing site that explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps involved in building pv panels.

I'm not really sure about how correct the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd highly value it, cause I really take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.